Manage episode 274985487 series 2360463
On today’s show Dr. Don is joined by Dr. Tiffany Johnson, who runs Healing Touch Chiropractic in West Fargo and hosts The Aligned Life Podcast. A returning guest, Dr. Tiffany joins us today to update us on how things have changed since the beginning of the pandemic and finding and working in your genius.
When the pandemic hit, Dr. Tiffany was out of state. Before returning to her practice, she had to isolate for 3 weeks. She tells us how that time off allowed her mind to clear and realize that she needed to make her business more sustainable. With new regulations, the physical flow of the practice had to change. This affected everything. You need to have enough strong support in your team to cope with such drastic changes.
Dr. Tiffany goes on to discuss how she has utilized the pandemic to become better at time blocking. It has led to less hours in office, but the same volume of patients. Going forward, Dr. Tiffany reminds us that while times are tough right now and we need to do our jobs, we need to be human too.
- How Dr. Tiffany’s experience in lockdown has changed her practice. [2:48]
- Realizing the need for the right support in your team and how to achieve it. [5:30]
- Cancelling the bells and whistles and focusing on what is truly important. [8:26]
- How Dr. Tiffany has maintained patient volume while cutting hours. [12:58]
- Utilizing lockdown to create more time efficiency. [23:08]
- Being available for your team. [24:28]
- Advice for those struggling to delegate and give up control. [27:10]
- Inspiration for those who need it. [31:00]
Find out more about The Vitality Shift: https://www.thevitalityshift.com/fb-popup-group