Manage episode 361326288 series 3392915
The boys are back:
- An AI-written script about church giving platforms. Who will be chosen & will the congregation descend into chaos?
- Church coffee ministries
- Freedom, responsibility & protecting children
- Platform expression vs. natural expression
- Are Christian social media influencers genuine?
- Finding your voice in worship and preaching
- Authenticity and the influence of heroes and role models
- The impact of learned behavior in Christian traditions
- Style or Substance?
- Masters talk
SIGN UP FOR THEOS CONFERENCE ON MAY 11-12 (https://www.theosconference.com/)
This episode of the Silly Graham Podcast is presenting by our friends at Tithe.ly.
Tithely provides online tools to help you increase giving, manage your church, and engage your members. Since beginning in 2015, Tithely has grown into the global leader in digital giving, church engagement tools, and church management software.
Today, Tithely serves over 37,000 churches in 50 countries, and is trusted by churches and ministries such as North Coast Church, The Rock Church, the Salvation Army and many more.
Go to www.tithely.com to learn more.
Follow Silly Graham on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sillygraham/
The Silly Graham Podcast is brought to you by Silly Graham Ministries & Vast Media.