Listener Questions! Can a time machine save the USMNT, why is a rivalry called a “derby”, and much more
Manage episode 342501337 series 1911800
WE’RE DOING A LIVE SHOW!
The TSS foursome will be in New York for a live show on Sunday, November 20th. We’ll be talking World Cup, USMNT, and so much more.
It’s time for listener questions! You can find the full list that our foursome discussed down below:
1) Will any of us do a “shoey” at our live show in New York?
2) Could Gregg Berhalter bring more than 26 players to Qatar as a reward for certain players who helped the U.S. qualify for the World Cup?
3) Which 5 USMNT players would we go back in time to add to the current U.S. team ahead of the World Cup?
4) Which country that has never hosted the World Cup would we like to see host?
5) Why is a rivalry game called a “derby”?
6) What national teams would win a Champions League style tournament if the men’s teams played the first legs and the women’s teams played the second legs?
7) Where does Luis Suarez rank among the greatest strikers in Premier League history?
Sponsors! Today's show is brought to you by...
Artifact! Go to heyartifact.com and enter the code 'TSS20' at checkout to save $20 on your first Artifact!
Indochino! To get $50 off any purchase of $399 or more, use promo code 'TSS' at Indochino.com!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices