Manage episode 304466481 series 2492825
European Tour betting & DFS expert, Mark Hill, is back to break down all the action from Valderrama for the Andalucia Masters. Mark discusses the course, weather/wave advantages, his favorite bets, guys to avoid, and some deep sleepers. Mark has 10+ years working in the betting industry from his home in Northern Ireland. He's a sharp guy with a data driven approach sure to see you taking winners to the ticket window. He's a loyal TJ follower and fellow golf addict. Catch him in the Nut Hut for some one on one Euro Tour discussion weekly and follow him on Twitter @MarkHillSports.
Please support the podcast further by doing a few things to spread the TJ Gospel:
- Join Goalby’s Nut Hut, our private DISCORD chat w/ > 400 golf loving, DFS & Betting fans.
- Sign up for the “Heavy Petting” & “Chalk Bomb” emails for free that hit your inboxes every Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Winning starts at Covers.com. Covers is the place for the last 25 years for people that love sports and love to win.
- Get exclusive membership discounts at Fantasy National Golf Club by using this link.
- "Podcast Juice" provided by our friends at Wild Leap Brew Co. out of La Grange, Georgia.
- Leave an honest iTunes Review. DB & Pat love reading all of these. It improves the show.
- Follow on Twitter & Instagram ( @Tour_Junkies ) & FaceBook
As always, thank you for making the Tour Junkies your trusted source for all things PGA Tour betting and DFS. May your screens be green!