Manage episode 302439818 series 124221
This week we’ve been playing with Steam and the Windows Terminal. We look back at how Ubuntu and evolved over the years, bring you some command line love and go over all your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- We have a little Ubuntu retrospective.
- We share a Command Line Lurve:
- Bash web server – serve bash command output as a web page
pip install ansi2html while true; do echo -e "HTTP/1.1 200 OK\n\n$(top -n 1 | ansi2html)" | nc -l -k -p 8080 -q 1; done
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Suu Amr
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.