Manage episode 323125403 series 2931064
What do you wish? In this podcast we'll practice wishing.
1) I wish I had more money.
2) I wish I were rich.
3) She wishes she had something to eat.
4) He wished for a more interesting job.
5) They wished their father would come back.
6) He wished me long life and good health.
7) Sally made a wish and blew out the candles on her birthday cake.
8) I wish I had more time to study.
9) Melinda wishes she had not married James.
10) She wishes she could speak fluent Italian.
11) Do you wish your family was rich?
12) Will you do as I wish?
13) It never occurred to her to wish to live in a different country.
14) “I wish my neighbor’s dogs would stop barking all the time,” said Fernanda.
15) If you wish upon a star, will your wish come true?
16) Okay, we’ll do as you wish.
17) Wishes won’t wash dishes.
18) Be careful what you wish for—you might get it.
19) People used to write this on postcards: “We’re having a wonderful time. Wish you were here.”
20) What a great idea! I wish I’d thought of it.
21) Don’t lean over the edge of that cliff! Do you have a death wish?
22) Don’t you wish we were visiting friends in Paris?
23) What have I done?? I wish the ground would swallow me up!
24) I wouldn’t wish cancer on my worst enemy.
25) Your wish is my command.
DeepL for translations
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com