Manage episode 336225267 series 10466
…everything that I can do properly is a choice.J.J.
This episode was recorded June 7, 2022. The date is here in case we need an alibi.
- Things that are purple
- Things that we’re not supposed to hear (ghosts)
- Remembering arcades (kids, ask your parents)
- An involuntary non-profit
- Escaping the South
- Escaping the podcast
- Martha Stewart, Queen of the Vampires?
- Early EARLY HBO (kids, ask your parents)
- Sportstalk (no idea)
- Going to Steak & Shake in Monaco
- The entire podcast needs WD-40?
- The Multiverse of Meh (Dr. Strange spoilers)
- Spider-Man 2: European Vacation
- Reading the tea leaves, and when we say tea leaves, we mean Emmy category submissions
- Stan Lee
- Merchant Ivory in the MCU
- Star Wars and the power of Tarkin
- The pervasiveness of Flea
- Channeling Alec Guinness (again)
- Terry Gilliam vs. drag racing
- What Marvel gets and DC doesn’t (besides success)
- Val Kilmer in Maverick
- Rescue Rangers
- Moon Knight (spoilers)
- Being taunted by Khonshu
- Lego therapy
- Hurray for Kate Bush
- Stranger Things
- Kiss vs. The Beatles
- Billy Corgan and wrestling
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #299: Wait, Who’s Getting a Raise? then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.