Manage episode 294495383 series 2895519
There's no such thing as health without a healthy gut! Join Dr. Peter Koslowski (or Doc Koz) and me as we wade through the digestive tract, and talk about what can go wrong and how to make it right for vibrant health and optimal well-being!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
Doc Koz (Dr. Peter Koslowski)
- Unfunc Your Gut, A Functional Medicine Guide: Boost Your Immune System, Heal Your Gut, and Unlock Your Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Health, Peter Koslowski, MD
- Doc Koz' Website
- Doc Koz' Instagram
- Doc Koz' Facebook
More on the Gut
- The Immune System Recovery Plan, Susan Blum, MD
- SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth), mayoclinic.org
- Gut Dysbiosis/Imbalanced Gut Bacteria Could Be Playing a Big Role in Your Health, parsleyhealth.com
- What is Leaky Gut and What Can You Do About It? Blumhealthmd.com
- Elimination Diet, webmd.com
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.