Manage episode 281069560 series 2681891
Red light therapy expert Sarah Turner, is the science manager and resident photobiomodulation superwoman at Recharge Co. She is interested in all aspects of the application of light in biology including healing and recovery applications, circadian biology, chronobiology, lifestyle modification, and biohacking.
Together with this red light rebel scientist, we are about to dive into the fascinating world of photobiomodulation, red light therapy and its effect on our well being; EMF; and the portable power of the FlexBeam. Sarah also touches on the beneficial effects of red light therapy for our sex hormones/testosterone.
- Sarah’s origin story on how she found herself in the Red Light Therapy Space
- The study of Photobiomodulation and its healing properties that fascinated Sarah
- Red Light Therapy in supercharging our Mitochondria and its impact on our entire Physiology
- How Circadian Rhythm plays an important role in our Melanin production
- Red Light Technology; choosing the best device for your needs
- Understanding the benefits and uses of Infrared and Near-Infrared
- EMF in heat saunas and how you can avoid them
- The Flex Beam
- The beneficial effects of red light therapy in our Collagen production, Sex Hormones, and Testosterone
- The Health and Wellness advice that Sarah would have done with her younger self
- FLEXBEAM website: https://theflexbeam.com/
- 1903 Niels Finsen Nobel Prise Winner for Red Light Research: https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1903/summary/