Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 13, 2021 16:48 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 280311206 series 2085663
Are they safe and how do we know? Are they effective? When will you be able to get it?
What Had Happened Was host Amelia Robinson asked a panel of local health and vaccine experts reader questions as part of Dayton Daily News Community Conversations: What You Need to Know About the Vaccines?"
She was joined by Jim Bebbington, the newspaper's editor-in-chief, and vaccine reporter Jordan Laird.
- Dr. Mamle Anim, chief medical officer for Five Rivers Health Centers.
- Sheryl Harris Wynn, Greene County Public Health accreditation coordinator, planning chief for the pandemic response and vaccination planning team leader.
- Dr. Robert W. Frenck Jr., professor of pediatrics at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, director of the Gamble Center for Vaccine Research and the immunization program medical director of the Ohio Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Vicky Knisley-Henry, a health educator for Miami County Public Health.
- Dr. Thomas Hirt, PriMED Centerville Family Practice physician.