Manage episode 293366423 series 2120250
On this week’s episode of The Secure Retirement Podcast, April Schoen talks about the importance of tax diversification in retirement.
April discusses the three different types of retirement investments, offering examples of each type of account, how you can contribute to them, and their tax implications.
Listen as she explains:
- Tax-deferred accounts
- Taxable or tax as you go accounts
- Tax-favored accounts or tax-free accounts
- How spreading out your retirement investments can help you keep more income in your pocket
- How to use Roth IRAs in retirement tax planning
- Permanent life insurance as a financial tool
- And more