Manage episode 277575118 series 1123239
On episode 137 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz podcast, Kyle and Craig look back at a tragic gas blast and a Miss America mystery. We also celebrate our first “33 pool” win, then get into the news:
- Governor Murphy orders indoor dining to close nightly at 10 pm, and no more sitting at the bar any time.
- 250 casino workers have tested positive for Coronavirus since casinos reopened in July.
- The NJ Casino Control Commission has given Twin River Holdings approval to operate Bally’s.
- Twin River says it will spend $90 million over 5 years to update Bally’s.
- Blue Martini will become a FanDuel sportsbook.
Episode info: [ 0:38:06 | 18.3 MB | download here ]