Manage episode 295253200 series 2361336
Please stay safe and healthy! If you can afford it and love what we do, please consider supporting our show by becoming a BTT Podcast Patreon Member! Also, purchase a BTT Podcast t-shirt or two from our Pro Wrestling Tees Store!
This week's Time Stamps for our NWA Saturday Night on TBS recap from January 27, 1990 review are as follows:
- Opening Shenanigans, Harper tells us what happened to his 5th or 6th headset, and Harper drives cars forever! ( 0:01:08 )
- New Patreon Shoutouts https://www.patreon.com/BookingTheTerritory , ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE. SAVE 10% WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE YEAR! ( 0:07:54 )
- What would it take to get Harper to go to North Korea to wrestle or would he go to Pakistan to wrestle? ( 0:09:07 )
- BTT Helpdesk calls Harper to set up his new headset. ( 0:12:01 )
- Is Harper a Microsoft Office guy? ( 0:14:53 )
- No 5-Star Review Shoutouts on Apple Podcasts and Podcast Addict this week so get on the job guys and gals!
- Bobby Blaze gets the Doc-A-Holic Spotlight of the week?!?!?!?!?! ( 0:16:35 )
- NWA Sat Night on TBS recap from January 27, 1990! ( 0:20:40 )
- Ratings and Rolex Time! ( 1:31:58 )
- Information on Harper's Video Shoutout, Life and Relationship Advice. ( 1:54:34 ) Information regarding Harper's Video Shoutouts and we play Harper's first shoutout in case you're not on social media! 1. First things first, email Harper with the details of what you want in your video shoutout or who the shoutout is too. His email address is ChrisHarper16Wildkat@gmail.com. Also in that email tell him what your paypal address is. 2. Paypal him $20. Harper’s PayPal is, get your pen and paper out, email@example.com . 3. Harper will then send you the video to the email address that you emailed him from requesting your video shoutout. That’s it! Don’t email the show email address. Email Harper.
Official BTT Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BookingTheTerritory
BTT Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/281458405926389/
Pay Pal: https://www.paypal.me/BTTPod