Manage episode 325633082 series 3180111
Welcome back to “Sustainability Street,” CPE’s podcast on the intersection of commercial estate and the world we live in. In this episode, Executive Editor Therese Fitzgerald interviews Millennium Partners Principal Kathleen MacNeil to learn about the science and the marketing behind what will be the largest passive house office building in the world.
Here’s a sample of the topics the episode covers:
- The Winthrop Center vision (2:18)
- The building’s efficiency metrics (8:52)
- Challenges of building in New England (10:41)
- The economics of Passive House (12:47)
- Passive House and wellness (14:12)