Manage episode 278453753 series 1524287
There’s a lot of talk in the coaching and services industry about Masterminds. Over the last few years in my business, I’ve invested more than six figures into being a member of various Masterminds, and I’ve led a faith-forward business Mastermind since 2018. There are many benefits to being a part of this kind of high-level community, but to make the most of the experience, you’d best go in with eyes wide open.
In this episode, we go deep into:
- The value of a Mastermind community and what you can gain by being a part of one
- 8 specific no-fail clues that you’re ready to join a Mastermind
- 6 possible reasons you may NOT ready for a Mastermind (and you shouldn’t join one if you identify with any of these; there are better avenues for you to grow and learn)
- The specific results I’ve gotten from being a part of high-level Masterminds
- The specific results my own Magnify Mastermind clients have seen from our group
This episode is the full-meal-deal, so keep a notebook handy to jot down your thoughts as I share my own experience and results from my clients.
And when you know you are indeed READY to join a Mastermind, you can click here to apply for the Magnify Mastermind.
The Magnify Mastermind is an elite mentorship and Mastermind experience for a small group of faith-filled business owners who are ready for your breakthrough year. This is the first time we’ve opened to the public since 2018, and spots are extremely limited. So apply today if you know you’re ready for your next level of growth and success in business.
As always, we value your honest ratings and reviews of the podcast so much! It’s how we get heard and known by new listeners who need the faith-filled business support we give. My team and I are extraordinarily grateful for each one of your ratings and reviews, so take a few minutes to give us your feedback via Apple Itunes.
Then be sure to tag me @saraannapowers in your Instagram stories and posts and you share about which points of this episode impacted you! Connect with me on Instagram and join the conversation on Facebook. So grateful for YOU!