Manage episode 293518886 series 2799707
We're celebrating yet another student's first flip! Our FlipSister Wendy in the Salt Lake City area just completed her first flip and is closing on her second one this week!
Like many of our students, she's chosen to flip houses in a different city. Her chosen market is about 3 hours from where she lives.
You see, you can save old houses anywhere! Our systems teach the precise methods for doing so.
In this episode we discuss:
- The two critical pieces to successfully flip houses remotely (and locally, by the way)
- Wendy's first flip journey
- The numbers on her deal: purchase price, rehab, timeline, profit
- How she financed the deal
- Who did the renovations
- What she will do differently on the next flip
...and so much more! You do not want to miss the golden nuggets of wisdom dropped in this episode.
1. Sick of sitting on the sideline watching other people do the thing you want to be doing? Are you FINALLY ready to do what it takes to flip your first house and want incredible step-by-step training and support to get you there faster? Click here to see if we may be a fit to work together.
2. Follow That Flip! Follow this 8-part video series as we flip a house!
3. Our goal is to inspire 1,000 new women each month and we've been achieving it with help from loyal listeners like you! If you are getting value out of this podcast will you kindly leave us a rating and review and help us spread our message?
Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress®
Leaving people and places better than we find them.