סדרה בארכיון ("עדכון לא פעיל" status)
When? This feed was archived on December 10, 2021 03:30 (). Last successful fetch was on October 29, 2019 09:06 ()
Why? עדכון לא פעיל status. השרתים שלנו לא הצליחו לאחזר פודקאסט חוקי לזמן ממושך.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 222164019 series 2090542
Tyler Emerson talks with Geoff Ginter, a sharp advocate for single-payer health care in the U.S., and the economic lens known as modern monetary theory (MMT). Geoff became an online sensation in 2017 after a video clip went viral of his interaction with Rep. Tom MacArthur at a town hall in Willingboro, NJ, where he confronted MacArthur about his vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
- 1:29 - His confrontation with MacArthur
- 21:53 - The reality or myth of America’s greatness
- 31:04 - The quality of life in America relative to other rich nations
- 41:04 - What’s missing from the American story of freedom
- 54:28 - The economic lens of modern monetary theory (MMT)
Music: Gymnopédie No. 1 by Erik Satie