Manage episode 259493998 series 124778
This week's group commission is brought to you by Vanessa and friends, who asked us to dedicate an entire episode to the iconic gymnastics masterpiece, Stick It. Your wish is our command. Since it's not called GymNICEtics, Jessica and Spencer begin by kind of getting into a fight about how Jessica truly, wholly, and unironically loves this movie, while Spencer...has some notes. No one is surprised by any of this. We discuss:
- Punk rock, feminist glory
- How Spencer is still mad at Hayley for walking out on worlds
- Inside jokes that only we would understand that are somehow IN A REAL MOVIE
- The Buttahara, the butt shelf, and the bra strap. Never forget.
- How and why is Jeff Bridges here?
- Protest-movement competition: Jessica's dream, Spencer's nightmare
- Behind The Scenes: Pet Psychic Episode
- 420: Jamie Dantzscher
- 421: Tokyo Rule Change Mini-sode
- 419: Sports Economist Dr. David Berri