Manage episode 348317884 series 2608274
Are you a small business owner aiming to increase your positive impact on the community and the world? You likely already have plans for your company's growth. However, as you scale, the tools that served you as a smaller business won't be effective or sustainable. You'll need a better way to bridge your financial data and future business goals. That's where Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) plays a role.
In this episode, Viviana Borzuchowski tackles the relevance of using an FP&A tool to set up your business for sustainable growth. She shares her knowledge and insights on financial management that she has gathered through years of experience working with different business organizations. Listen as Viviana explains the whys and hows of FP&A, specifically highlighting why business forecasting software is more effective than typical spreadsheet monitoring.
If you want to learn more about how FP&A works, tune in to this episode now!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn about the challenges of financial clarity faced by many small business owners.
- Find out how FP&A helps businesses use their financial data to achieve business goals.
- Understand the reasons business owners struggle with FP&A.
- [03:07] Viviana’s Journey Working with Jirav
- [07:05] Defining FP&A
- [11:24] The Limits of Excel Spreadsheet
- [12:30] What Jirav Serves to Clients
- [17:44] Common Struggles Business Owners Face with FP&A
- [20:19] Understanding Your Business Model and Goals
- [21:39] Why You Need a Fractional CFO
- Connect with Viviana: LinkedIn
- Find out more about Jirav: Website
- Connect with Christina Sjahli: LinkedIn
- Find out about Profit Reimagined: LinkedIn | Website
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With Me
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with me at any time.