Manage episode 294373428 series 2691
We close out season 14 reflecting on our experiences last year educating and learning through a pandemic. We also re-connect with Fred Ende and his kids as they share their experiences learning science and communicating with others over the last year.
About our Guest:
Fred Ende is the Director of Curriculum and Instructional Services for a cooperative educational service in New York, where he regularly designs, takes part in, observes, evaluates, and delivers professional development.
Lab Out Loud “Ende-sodes”:
- Episode 233: Learning Science at Home with Online Resources #COVID19
- Episode 152: Creating Meaningful Learning Experiences for Educators
- Episode 125: Follow #NGSSChat on Twitter
- Episode 106: Story Assessments in Science
- Episode 76: Not Another Lab Report
- Episode 245: The Impact of Pop Culture and Video Creation in Science Education
- Episode 244: Bringing Science Home with Science Buddies
- Episode 242: Igniting Science Curiosity Across Africa
- Episode 241: The Show Must Go On: Learning Science Through Tragedy
- Episode 240: Learning Science, Finding Joy at Home with Plants
- Episode 229: A Discussion about Lab Safety during the #Covid-19 Pandemic
- Episode 225: Recognizing and Combating Loneliness #COVID19
- Episode 224: Teaching, Parenting and Science Outreach in the Pandemic #COVID19
- Episode 223: Learning Science at Home with Online Resources #COVID19
Connect with our guest:
Featured image courtesy of Brian Bartel
Looking for a transcript of the show? While we don’t generate transcripts, you can find the show on YouTube at www.youtube.com/labOut
We always love to hear from you – our listeners. Do you have any ideas for guests? What topics in science and science education need to be addressed? Submit your comments, concerns and suggestions through our contact page or tweet to us at @laboutloud.
Do you like the show? Please leave a comment on iTunes and rate us!