Ep 102: Should An Advisor Tailor A Plan To Fit Your Personality?
Manage episode 359262029 series 2536305
Are you tired of one-size-fits-all financial advice that doesn't quite fit your unique needs and goals? There are many types of personalities out there when it comes to financial matters, and we’ve found that most of our clients fall into one of the categories we’ll discuss today. In this episode, we’ll explore how understanding your financial personality can help you make more informed financial decisions.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this episode:
- The ‘victim’ who has been burned by something in their financial past. (2:50)
- The ‘over-analyzer’ who has a tough time making financial decisions. (5:16)
- The potential risks ‘do-it-yourselfers’ face by not seeking professional financial advice. (7:36)
- “There are risks associated with being too conservative.” How ‘silo stockers’ can benefit from having some money in the market. (14:02)
- Working with couples that are not on the same page regarding finances. (16:23)
Want to set up a meeting with us? Visit us here: http://talkwithlee.com
Get more financial education at http://myretirementclarity.com