Manage episode 347928871 series 2355180
In this very special episode, you’ll hear from Anthony Trucks – a former NFL Athlete, American Ninja Warrior on NBC, speaker, podcast host and founder of Identity Shift coaching.
As a foster kid raised in poverty, life was incredibly difficult for Anthony growing up. But after experiencing setback after setback, he learned how to transform his obstacles into achievements and completely shifted his identity.
Anthony shares his incredible story of growth, the impact entrepreneurship has had on him, and steps you can take to create a life that’s intentional.
And guess what? This is the first day of our Week of Gratitude & Giving – and as part of it, I’m giving away a GRAND PRIZE! It includes:
- A one-year subscription to the Full Focus Planner
- A 6-month membership to Social Curator
- A copy of my book, Two Weeks Notice
- All of my Two Weeks Notice pre-order bonuses
- A 6-month membership to GrowthDay
- The Barefoot Dreams blanket
Stick around to the end of the episode to hear how to enter.
And as always, thank YOU, my dear listener, for tuning in and being part of this entrepreneurial journey.
Here’s a glance at this episode...
- [02:08] We are kicking off our Week of Gratitude & Giving. Each day this week, I'm releasing a very special clip from some of my entrepreneurial friends.
- [04:48] I'm giving away a grand prize that includes a one-year subscription to the Full Focus Planner, a 6 month membership to Social Curator, a signed copy Two Weeks Notice and all of the bonuses, a membership to GrowthDay and a Barefoot Dreams Blanket.
- [06:11] Each episode has a new way of entering which you’ll hear at the end of each episode. The more you participate the more entries you get.
- [07:15] Anthony Trucks is a former NFL player and American Ninja Warrior. He now teaches people how to make identity shifts happen.
- [09:20] Identity is a big piece of who we see ourselves to be, and you can always shift who we see ourselves to be.
- [12:16] Entrepreneurship is what changed Anthony's life. He set it up in a way to provide value, which allowed him to upgrade his identity.
- [15:03] In his new identity, Anthony sets his own scale, schedules time to meet that scale’s level, and isn’t afraid to do the ‘dark work’ that allows him to shine.
- [17:08] Enter the giveaway today with a snapshot of this episode. Share it to your Instagram story and tag @AmyPorterfield with what you're grateful for. Use the hashtag #OMMEGratitude.
"I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy." <-- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people -- just like you -- move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!