Manage episode 287776029 series 57604
Sam Lochoff gives us the details on how he dislocated his hip on the 600, and how his training has changed while recovering. He also shares how he got his racing number, what it’s like going from Go-Karts to Motorcycles, and advancing to the next level in his career.
Follow Sam on Instagram!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What current production motorcycle is the highest horsepower rating and how much horsepower does it produce?
Check out the answer after our interview with Sam Lochoff!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 3 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
First event coming April 30 – May 2!
- MotoAmerica Superbikes at Atlanta
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices