Manage episode 286615390 series 1277515
Experience the reality of God while the world is ending. Ringside Preachers, Craft of Preaching, and Dr. Arthur Just from Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne explore how the real tangible gifts of God break through the shadows of this crumbling world.
- Our victorian negative society - the world is ending with a whimper
- Eschatological moments breaking in - the Eucharist
- Gospel of Luke and the Eternal 8th day
- How do you find meaning in suffering?
- Liturgy is a living heritage and something new
- Connecting our senses to worship
Dr. Arthur Just
Professor of Exegetical Theology at Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne
And Craft of Preaching
Dead Horse One - I love my man
John the Baptist and circumcision, Martin Luther