Manage episode 301160672 series 2807047
Ian Cook is the VP and Head of workforce solutions at Visier, people analytics and workforce solution that helps businesses with the best practices and enables HR professionals to answer the most relevant questions about your workforce strategy.
Ian has been involved in driving forward the datafication of HR and is a speaker and blogger on the subject. Prior to Visier, Ian built Canada’s leading source of HR benchmark data.
His knowledge and expertise come from 10+ years of consulting to global companies.
During this interview we cover:
- 00:00 The Financial Due Diligence Framework Course (CODE: SAASDISTRICT for $100 OFF)
- 01:02 - Intro
- 02:07 - What is HR & People Analytics
- 05:03 - Setting Up Your Analytics, What to Look For
- 06:39 - Predictive Analytics (Resignation, Salaries & Performance)
- 10:22 - How Accurate are these Analyses
- 11:59 - Tools for People Analytics
- 13:58 - Building Your Solution VS Outsourcing HR Analytics
- 15:48 - Remote and Different Management Practices
- 19:34 - SaaS HR Challenges & Remote Teams
- 21:43 - Trends in HR Analytics
- 25:41 - Leverage the HR Insights as a SaaS Founder
- 27:16 - Ian Background up Until Joining Visier & Achieving Unicorn Status
- 29:51 - What Would Ian Would Tackle if He Were to Start A Company
- 32:09 - How’s Ian Measuring his Own Leadership Success?
- 34:42 - Advice Ian Would Tell His 25 Years Old Self
- 36:00 - Instrumental Resources for Ian Success
- 39:02 - What does Success Mean to Ian
- 41:01 - Get in Touch With Ian
Get In Touch With Ian:
Tag us & follow: