Manage episode 281388446 series 2418142
2020 is over—thankfully. On this week’s episode, Amy and Jonathan look ahead to 2021 and what lies ahead for the SBC in the new year.
10 Questions for 2021:
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect us in 2021?
- Will we see more diverse first- and second-chair leaders? (SBTC, Ohio, NC, Guidestone)(provost at SWBTS, other state staff)
- What will the Annual Meeting look like?
- Who will be nominated for SBC offices in Nashville?
- How will the Send Conference be received in place of the pastors’ conference?
- How will the major launch of Go2 affect sending numbers in coming years?
- Will the AAEO rebound?
- Will LMCO meet their 175M goal?
- How will Southern Baptists respond to potential legislation from the Biden administration that could infringe on our beliefs and religious liberties?
- What will be the surprise story of 2021?