Manage episode 303886229 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/multicultural-camp-dcp
Just because your marketing materials say you are multicultural, or diverse, doesn’t mean you are. Here’s how Kevin Gordon did it, and how you can, too.
Kevin Gordon is a camp owner and director who started Camp Kupugani from scratch, as a multicultural camp experience, and with a 10-point Kupugani method of character development that will blow you away.
Listen and learn from this uniquely intelligent man, and come away with a whole lot of great ideas that you can implement at your camp.
And FYI- the last 15 minutes of this Podcast are OFF THE HOOK amazing- so make sure you get there and pay attention.
Do you have a suggestion for a future show? Let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
- Kevin Gordon Bio: https://campkupugani.com/families/meet-camp-directors/
- The Kupugani Method: https://campkupugani.com/families/kupugani-method/
- Interesting article about bus driver shortage: https://thehustle.co/why-america-has-a-school-bus-driver-shortage/
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Tiffany Gratton-McDuffie, Executive Director - Purposeful Play
- Sam Thompson, Recreation Supervisor - Crystal Lake Park District
- Kevin Gordon, Camp Director - Camp Kupugani
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- Camptivities - https://www.camptivities.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) - https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!
5-Minute Fridays! To find out more and register, head over to http://gocamp.pro/5mf