Manage episode 288087450 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/mini-advocacy-gold
Welcome back, Jonathan Gold!
Please help us welcome back the man, the myth, the legend, Jonathan Gold to this Day Camp Mini-Pod!
Tune in to hear more about:
- WHY Government advocacy- It’s like an insurance policy- and it’s also a bit pricey.
- Forming your own State Government Advocacy program like we did. www.njcgap.org
- Examples of how it worked for us
- It’s really hard and frustrating, and usually doesn’t work
- Pandemic Open Houses for Recruiting Campers this Summer
- If you want kids to come to you face-to-face in June, their parents are willing to come to you now face-to-face and visit your camp… AND THEY WILL SIGN UP!!!
- You will show them that you know what you’re doing- give them confidence
- And you can figure out how to do it safely and effectively
- Andy’s effective Virtual Open Houses
Do you have a suggestion for a future show? Let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan M. Gold, MBA, PhD, Camp Owner/Director - the Arbor Group of Camps
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- AM Skier Insurance http://www.amskier.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!