Manage episode 302574831 series 2983359
Hiya, lovely listeners! We are back for a new season: Ring Road Adventure.
We take you on a trip around the country. Get ready for sheep making love on the road, windy nights in the tent, pasta from a can, and of course, lots of nature!
- Drive from Reykjavík to Vík, getting coffee from the lovely Skool Beans bus
- Stopped at Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon (the one we forgot the name of in the episode)
- Camped at Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Kleifar
- Visited Systrafoss and Systravatn (hike to the waterfall and lake)
- Visited Kirkjugólf (basalt floor)
- Basalt formation called Dverghamrar
- Skaftafell National Park
- 3-hour hike to Svartifoss and Skaftafellsjökull glacier tongue
New Episodes every Friday.