Manage episode 293390108 series 2287541
On this episode Mike Jesowshek, CPA talks about what start-up costs are and how they are handled.
1) What Are Start Up Costs?
2) What Are Organizational Costs?
3) How Does The Tax Deduction For Start-Up and Organizational Costs Work?
4) Examples Of Start-Up Costs Deduction
5) Start-Up Costs Frequently Asked Questions
6) Join Our Tax Minimization Program: https://www.taxsavingspodcast.com/tax
Podcast Host: Mike Jesowshek, CPA - Founder of JETRO (www.JETROtax.com)
FREE Bookkeeping Training Program Sign-Up: https://www.taxsavingspodcast.com/offers/BxrnWMYN/checkout
JETRO Packages: https://www.jetrotax.com/packages/
Book an Initial Consultation: https://harmonizely.com/mjesowshek
Podcast Website: https://www.TaxSavingsPodcast.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/taxsavings/
To find out more on this topic and many others visit our website at www.JETROtax.com. You can also give us a call at 844-327-9272 or send your questions to us at: Sales@JETROtax.com