Manage episode 291023426 series 2609402
- Mapping segregation - DC
- Charlottesville never got a redline map?
- Clip to the Amazon show
- 1948 supreme court decision
Crowdsourcing Mapping Charlottesville
- At least 500 have logged a single deed
- > 250 people have logged multiple deeds
- HB 788
- Restrictive covenants; certificate of release of certain prohibited covenants. Prohibits a deed containing a restrictive covenant from being recorded on or after July 1, 2020, and provides the form for a Certificate of Release of Certain Prohibited Covenants to be recorded to remove any such restrictive covenant.