12.19.22 Wage Inflation: A Tale of 2 Earners / Teaching Kids About Money Includes Crypto
Manage episode 350179982 series 2548171
Despite increased wages, average earnings have not kept pace with inflation. Since the initial pandemic layoffs, labor force participation has gone down meaningfully, especially among men, while job opportunities with training and higher wages abound. Clark tells you how to bid your wages up in this evolving economy. Also, teaching youth about money now needs to include crypto, which can be challenging to understand much less explain. Hear Clark’s explanation of digital currency, & the problem and promise of crypto.
- Wage Inflation - Opportunity: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Teaching Kids About Crypto: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Why Are Middle-Aged Men Missing From the Labor Market?
- Cheaper Netflix Is Here: 5 Things To Know
- How To Sell, Cancel or Get Rid of Your Timeshare
- How Parents Can Teach Their Kids About Cryptocurrency
- NYT - The Crypto Industry Struggles for a Way Forward
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- Straight Talk Wireless Introduces Prepaid Home Internet
- Submit a complaint | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices