Manage episode 331779451 series 45939
Clark has talked about delivery drones, driverless cars, and robots for years. Well, it’s happening for real now. Clark updates Walmart’s drone delivery efforts, Google’s Waymo cars, & GM’s Cruise operation - all part of our future. Also, the difference between Roth and traditional IRAs - a new tax issue around inheriting a traditional IRA, and what to do before you bequeath one.
- Drones & Automation: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Traditional IRA Inheritance: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Amazon, Alphabet and Others Are Quietly Rolling Out Drone Delivery Across America
- Best Investment Companies for Investors in 2022
- What Is a Thrift Savings Plan?
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- What Is a Roth 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- What Is Disability Insurance and How Does It Work?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices