Talking with BRIUS Inventor Dr. Mehdi Peikar
Manage episode 321171782 series 2586007
We cover important topics like:
- [02:00] Dr. Mehdi introduces himself and explains his background and work with BRIUS
- [07:19] How Dr. Mehdi came up with BRIUS Technologies using his education in physics and biomechanics
- [10:44] Design and production of BRIUS as an independent mover for patients
- [15:00] The efficiency of independent movers vs. traditional wires and brackets
- [23:16] Dr. Mehdi answers a question from a fellow orthodontist and listener about what to look forward to as technology advances
- Keeping up with technology and trends will help keep orthodontic practices relevant and work more efficiently.
- Office visits can get to be inconvenient and consumers want less visits and quicker results- using advanced technology can help practices do this for it’s clients
About Dr. Mehdi Peikar:
Dr. Mehdi Peikar is the Chief Medical Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Co-Inventor and Co-Founder of BRIUS Technologies. Dr. Peikar is a practicing orthodontist who graduated from the UCLA School of Dentistry. He also holds a Master’s degree in Quantum Mechanics and Condensed Matter from the University of Illinois and a Ph.D in Biomechanics from Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Peikar’s unique background in academia, and passion for revolutionizing the orthodontic experience continues to drive product development and success in achieving superior biomechanical results.