Business Munchies: Evolution of Dating Apps, Course Creators + Colleges, Craft Beer Subscription ft Rishabh, Pepper Content
Manage episode 294222064 series 2801463
Sahil (@sahil071) and Siddharth (@sidbetala) hang out with Rishabh, Co-founder of Pepper Content.
Join The Indian Dream WhatsApp group here.
The Indian Dream Website
(0:40) - Evolution of Dating Apps
(8:45) - Course Creators + Colleges
(17:55) - Craft Beer Subscription
(23:00) - Cult Gyms but for Kids' Extra-curricular activities
- Evolution of Dating Apps - We discuss how the current set of dating apps aren't working on what the next evolution could be. We discuss various ideas around verified blind dating service, and how Thursday, a startup in UK, is disrupting this space.
- Course Creators + Colleges - The skills and areas that are relevant for students is changing at a fast pace. Colleges are still touching the old curriculum and most of the innovation in teaching these cutting edge course is being done by independent course creators. We discuss how colleges could look to acquire course creators who are touching this new age courses like Blockchain, IoT, Space Tech, etc.
- Craft Beer Subscription - About time that various states open the regulations surrounding alcohol delivery. Bombay has led the way during the pandemic and interesting delivery businesses have popped up. We discuss how there should be a subscription for Tap Beer.
- Cult Gyms for Kids' Extra-Curricular Activities: Cult Gyms allow you to select between a variety of physical workouts, ensure that you don't get bored. Similarly, there should be a Cult Gym like setup for Kids' extra curricular activities. All activities under one roof, with the ability to pick and choose the different classes a kid wants to explore.
- Bonus Idea: Siddharth goes extreme and talks about the schools of the future. Check it out!