Manage episode 356942920 series 10466
It got looked up for me and it is omnibuses.JJ Hawkins
This episode was recorded 7 Feburary 2023.
- Behind the scenes audio documentary
- Getting the awkward silence over early in the show
- The Grammys happened
- The triumph of the unknown blues singer
- Ozzy & Willie fighting crime
- “The normal guy”?
- Sweary Chris Evans
- Snowpiercer: The Series (SPOILERS)
- The confusing rebranding of Showtime
- Viola Davis seals the EGOT deal
- Movies into musicals
- Beetlejuice: The Musical
- SpongeBob: The Musical
- J.J.’s New York adventures
- James Gunn’s DC machinations
- Making a case for The Authority
- Widge rants about his love for Starro
- Aiming for Kingdom Come?
- J.J. and the Marvel exhibit
- The League’s encroaching decrepitude
- Battle of The Beatles movies
- We rant about our love for the Morgan Library (again)
- Rick Rubin and Alan Moore
- Hasbro with egg on its face. Sticky, acidic, fiery egg.
- We rant about our love for the animated Dungeons & Dragons series
- The Doom That Came to Netflix
- Possible futures for The Sandman
- Limiting artistic fuckery
- The plural of Robin(s)
- Grant Morrison flattening things
- The plural of Omnibus(es)
- A Red Bull partnership waiting to happen
- Why Tuffley isn’t waiting in line for Record Store Day
- Jon’s comedy TED Talk
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #302: A World of Brian Blessed, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.