Manage episode 291632335 series 2091666
In this week’s Weird Tales Radio Show we talk to American witch and pagan Carolyn Duffey, we have some May the Fourth Be With You Star Wars Trivia, we head to the Brecon Beacons in Wales to learn of a lost portal to Fairyland, our Fabulous Creature Feature looks at Leprechauns, and in our latest 'Doctors Who Murder' we meet the Tapioca Killer.
Links: Weird Tales Radio Show https://www.urbanfantasist.com + https://www.youtube/c/weirdtalesshow + https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/brecon-beacons/features/the-legendary-lake-of-cwm-llwch + https://www.facebook.com/groups/2336169453358111/about
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
1. Theme Music (00:00:01)
2. Hello & Ten Things You Didn’t Know about Star Wars (00:00:43)
3. On this Day in History: 6th May (00:06:53)
4. Lyn Cym Llwch - the Mystic Lake of the Brecon Beacons (00:09:27)
5. The Big Interview: Carolyn Duffey on Witchcraft & Paganism in the US (00:13:13)
6. Doctors Who Murder: the Tapioca Killer (00:41:03)
7. Fabulous Creature Feature: Leprechauns (00:51:59)
8. Outro & Goodbye (00:56:27)
9. Ends (00:58:00)