Manage episode 329776491 series 3355200
3 Cups grated lauki
3 tbsp Ghee
1 bowl cashews
1.5 L milk
3/4 Cups Sugar
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- In a pan heat ghee and fry the cashews till they are brown
- Strain Cashews out and add grated lauki
- Cook till done while stirring occasionally
- Take off the flame
- Boil milk, when it thickens and becomes 1-1.25 liters add cooked lauki
- Let it cook for sometime till it further thickens
- Add Cardamom powder and garnish with cashews.
- Serve warm or cold.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.