64: Guiding your customers through the buying process by refining their problem set (Andy Paul, Host of Sales Enablement Podcast)
Manage episode 300715508 series 2782528
Andy Paul has hosted 900+ sales podcast episodes and knows a thing or two about driving the sales process.
Four Actionable Takeaways:
* Avoid no-decisions by focusing on the impact of inaction to drive a business case.
* Always know the next steps (value) for every deal in your pipe + the result once you provide it.
* Establish the agenda for your next meeting at the end of your current meeting.
* Double down on the high priority items in an RFP and put the other questions on the backburner.
Andy’s Path to President’s Club:
* Host of Sales Enablement Podcast
* Author of two award-winning sales books, "Zero-Time Selling" and "Amp Up Your Sales".
* Ranked #8 on LinkedIn's list of Top 50 Global Sales Experts.
Outreach: Efficiently and effectively engage prospects to drive more pipeline, close more deals: https://click.outreach.io/30mpc
Gong: Improve your win rates, clone your best sellers: gong.io/30mpc
Vidyard: Free Screen Recording and Video Creationists: https://www.vidyard.com/30mpc
Dooly: Instantly stop your CRM suffering: https://refer.dooly.ai/30mpc-page/
Skipio: The Sales Rep's Playbook for Texting in the Sales Process: https://www.skipio.com/30mpc
Focus Areas: Sales Process
Help us out with 30 Under 30: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abrambrown