Manage episode 290645083 series 2915613
After a challenging week Ian & JP catch-up in the Beer & Butterfly to finish off the final conversation around the change execution pillar "Realisation & Adoption". As the pair catch-up Ian explores taking his daughter surfing at a man made wave centre in Bristol whilst secretly thinking he is Bodie in Point Break, JP continues Xbox film night with Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (whoa double Keanu Reeves moment) whilst exploring Synthwave music from Gunship (any fans of 80s music check them out). Our hosts then continue to explore the age old problem of projects and programmes focusing on go-lives and then moving onto the next project within the portfolio and exploring the dangers of that way of thinking, e.g. change continues long after a go-live has happened and some would argue the change journey is about to truly begin.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:13 - What have we been up to?
- 11:11 - Project delivered, moving on to the next one
- 16:46 - Two plans - transition & value
- 18:16 - Transition plan
- 23:15 - Change during transition
- 29:59 - Value realisation and adoption
- 36:00 - Sustainable change
- 41:41 - Running change capabilities post transition
- 46:21 - Question time
- 51:41 - Last orders