Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on November 18, 2021 21:11 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 295155415 series 2811474
Edward welcomes Nick Mehta to the show. He is an American technology entrepreneur and is currently the CEO of Gainsight. Prior to that, he was the CEO of LiveOffice, which was sold to Symantec. He is often credited for creating the customer success category.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to pick board members in your life and work
- A beginners mindset and practicing Shoshin
- Establishing company values
- The 3 reasons he’s staying in Customer Success
- Companies reshaping around the customer