Manage episode 301810484 series 2848647
Let’s get into it to get a deep dive into some of the harsh truths of real estate and how to overcome them.
[00:01 – 06:02] Opening Segment
- Jerome talks about his background.
- Three things that you want to do before you quit your job to get in real estate
- To get more of that check list
[06:02 – 20:20] Education in Real Estate
- What Jerome went through with the banks
- The importance of education
- What should people be looking for to find the right educators
- The importance of getting to know the person that you want learn from
- Figuring out your why as a student
- The lack of diversity in real estate investing
[20:20 – 32:17] Incomplete Solutions
- Jerome talks about incomplete solutions.
- How having the mindset is important but not sufficient to succeed.
- The importance of networks.
- Jerome’s talks about the context of his podcast, his conference and his course and coaching services.
- Contact Jerome
[32:17 – 37:49] Bullseye Round
Not being able to get his first deal done.
Most Recommended Book:
I Wish I Knew When I Was Starting:
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Greensboro - North Carolina
His podcast, details about his conference, his coaching and courses can be found at: jeromemyers.com
“The banks don’t invest in dreams. They invest in proven business plans with experienced operators.” - Jerome Myers
“When you are unconsciously incompetent, your are in that space of ‘I don’t know what I don’t know.’” - Jerome Myers
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode