Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 18, 2020 19:26 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 262062043 series 2463849
Each week, we discuss a different topic about Clojure and functional programming.
This week, the topic is: “Deploying Clojure.” We survey the myriad ways we’ve used to launch our code into production, and laugh about the various complexities we’ve found.
- “How do you get closure on the development of your Clojure code?”
- “What do you mean by production?”
- “Tomcat goes to war.”
- “That was back before containers.”
- “Trade a little bit of money for a lot of sanity.”
- “The problem with these things is the configuration you end up with is really simple after you’ve read 8 hours of documentation.”
- “The number of lines of code does not indicate the amount of effort.”
- “Every time you accept a new component into your system, you are also accepting its complexity.”