Manage episode 302314927 series 2158648
Dr. Paul Thomas is in the house to share some provocative thinking about how direct primary care is revolutionizing the patient experience. Learn how the DPC movement is making it possible for consumers to have control of their care and for providers to work outside of the system. When there’s more face time, less charting, and lower costs, healthcare is a better experience for patients and providers.
All that, plus the Flava of the Week about heeding the call for health systems to lean into digital and drive change.
Shout-out to the Shift.Health Content Network for spreading the awesome, yo!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Startup DPC
- Plum Health
- Book: Startup DPC: How to Start and Grow Your Direct Primary Care Practice
- Book: Direct Primary Care: the Cure for Our Broken Healthcare System
- Subscribe to Season 2 of Now What?? on the Shift.Health YouTube channel
- Check out some of our favorite related podcasts:
- DGTL Voices with Ed Marx,
- Healthcare 360 with Scott Burgess,
- Healthcare IT Today with John Lynn and Colin Hung, and
- Hello Healthcare with Chris Hemphill
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.