Manage episode 332515025 series 1391411
Nick went to Amsterdam for JSNation & React Summit 2022 and he joins Jerod to report on all the goodness! He also sits down with two special guests involved with the confs to talk Jest Preview and GraphQL Cache
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust. There is a massive opportunity for developers to support Square sellers by building apps for today’s business needs. Learn more at changelog.com/square to dive into the docs, APIs, SDKs and to create your Square Developer account — tell them Changelog sent you.
- Sentry – Working code means happy customers. That’s exactly why teams choose Sentry. From error tracking to performance monitoring, Sentry helps teams see what actually matters, resolve problems quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend. Use the code
PARTYTIMEand get the team plan free for three months.
- Sourcegraph – Transform your code into a queryable database to create customizable visual dashboards in seconds. Sourcegraph recently launched Code Insights — now you can track what really matters to you and your team in your codebase. See how other teams are using this awesome feature at about.sourcegraph.com/code-insights
- Hung Nguyen – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Raman Lally – Twitter, GitHub
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Nick’s Tweet thread
- Yulia Startsev on JS Party #180
- Hung on Twitter
- Jest Preview
- Jest Preview on GitHub
- OS Awards
- Raman’s talk at React Summit
- Apollo Client
- React Query
- GraphQL Tag
- GraphQL Code Generator
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!
(00:00) - Ahoy hoy!
(00:50) - Sponsor: Square
(02:26) - Intro
(03:06) - Jerod & Nick dicsuss
(37:27) - Sponsor: Sentry
(38:06) - Hung Nguyen
(52:54) - Sponsor: Sourcegraph
(54:16) - Raman Lally
(1:08:15) - One more thing
(1:09:51) - Outro