Manage episode 298609332 series 1203992
In episode #1809, Neil and Eric talk about how big they expect Facebook to become. As the fastest company to reach a trillion-dollar valuation, Facebook is a powerhouse that shows no signs of slowing down. Tune in to hear it all
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Big is Facebook Going to Get?
- [00:30] As of this recording, Facebook is a trillion-dollar company.
- [01:00] Why Facebook’s growth is not going to slow down anytime soon.
- [01:44] Marketers are going to become increasingly reliant on Facebook and the companies it owns.
- [02:17] Reasons why Facebook is likely to become a multi-trillion-dollar company.
- [02:51] Facebook has been responsible for Instagram’s explosive growth.
- [03:18] There is still a lot of monetization that can happen with WhatsApp.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: