Manage episode 358554996 series 3383803
Rocco Montanaro has been in the real estate game for more than three decades, beginning all the way back in 1990 with nothing but a dream. Today, he has established himself as a high performing agent through Melbourne's North East corridor, specialising in the luxury home market & is a Director of Morrison Kleeman Estate Agents. His mantra of 'Tell it as it is' has underpinned his success, along with the significant influence his parents and other business mentors have had on him throughout his brilliant career.
He is a consistent street and suburb price record breaker, even in challenging markets. Find out what makes him tick, what he did before real estate and what he feels are the key disciplines & common denominators amongst the great estate agents. He is also one of the true gentlemen of our industry, all class... please enjoy!
* Earliest family memories as a young boy
* Greatest piece of advice he received from his mum & dad
* His first ever job & the key observations
* Rocco's immense passion for flight training - becoming a fully licensed commercial pilot, Air Force cadets, Civil Air Training Academy
* The critical importance of the positive early real estate environment he walked into & early mentors
* Buying his first house @ 26 yrs old & the valuable lessons learned from the experience
* Peter Kleeman - the intro that changed the trajectory of his career & life
* Tell it as it is - the mantra he lives by
* Keys to succeeding as an estate agent in Melbourne's luxury home market
* Breaking suburb price records during challenging markets
* The largest home he has ever handled - 236 squares!
* What has he mastered as an agent over the past 33 years?
* His daily schedule now vs compared to the early days of his career
* Biggest challenges he has had to overcome
* Mentors he's had, the significant lessons passed on & the ethos he lives by
* The value of being a part of Property Profile Group (PPG)
* His observations - what are the key pillars / habits / disciplines / common denominators of the great estate agents across Melbourne?
* Rocco talks about his wonderful wife Liz & their three children
* Discussing his first ever car in real estate
* How does he feel about being a director of a business that he started working in as a young cadet over 30 years ago?
Masters of the Game is brought to you by Pressie.
Pressie is a fun & youthful business to business (B2B) gifting service that offers a seamless & frictionless client experience. They can customise to your companies requirements & create your own secure portal from which you can order directly & efficiently. It couldn’t be simpler. Clients include luxury property developers, real estate agents and also the Essendon Football Club in the AFL.
Reach out to the team @ Pressie today - https://www.pressie.com.au
* Instagram - @rmontanaro_morrisonkleeman
Instagram - @branko_lemaic
Instagram - @masters_of_the_game_
Masters of the Game is created & produced by Branko Lemaic