214: The Art of Doing Your First Deal
Manage episode 350277243 series 2662865
Starting your business can be one of the hardest steps to reaching your goals, so we invited Rama Krishna Chunchu to today’s show to help ignite your passion for the real estate investing space. Listen in as he details how he efficiently closed his first multifamily deal and how you can do the same!
Topics on Today’s Episode
- Benefits of having credible referrals for property renovation
- How to build strong relationships with brokers
- Who are the people you need in your team and why
- Practical property management tips to help you save money
- Why you should structure deals with realistic returns
- Vivid Vision by Cameron Herold | Kindle and Paperback
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss and Tahl Rahz | Kindle and Paperback
Join Rama in the Multifamily AP360 Virtual Summit 2023, happening on February 17-19, 2023. Register now at https://multifamilyap360.com/.
Join Corey’s Kahuna Boardroom this 16th - 18th of February, 2023, and set yourself up for real estate multifamily investing success. Visit https://kahunaboardroom.com/boardroom47114633 to reserve your seat now!
About Rama Krishna Chunchu
Rama is the founder of Usha Investment Group LLC. He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Osmania University and has been investing in real estate since 2015. With more than 15 years of experience as an IT professional, he brings his experience in analyzing markets, underwriting deals, raising capital, and asset management. Rama found his passion for multifamily apartments and is an active and passive investor in multi-family apartment syndications. He is the author of the book “Creating Wealth through Passive Apartment Investing” and the host of the MULTIFAMILY AP360 podcast and virtual conference, which aims to educate passive and active multifamily investors on how to achieve financial freedom and build long-term wealth.
Connect with Rama
- Website: Usha Investment Group LLC
- Podcast: MULTIFAMILY AP360
- Email: email@example.com
Don’t forget to download my Free Workshop Quick Start Video Series, and if you like what you have heard, please leave a review on iTunes.