A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 286922748 series 2328548
If there were one place in the United States that one could almost guarantee any would-be ghost hunter to come across activity, it would be the battlefields of Gettysburg. With literally tens of thousands of souls lost in a period of just a few days, the ripple effects of the lives lost would forever change the lives of millions of individual family members of these soldiers across the nation. Leaving a lasting scar or imprint on the land where these horrific battles took place. When exploring this area, Dale Kaczmarek has captured utterly unique and, at times, shocking one on one communication with what could be the souls of those who lost their lives on this hallowed ground.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- There are many “apps” now for ghost hunting. What does Dale think of these apps’ vs. standalone physical equipment?
- Do areas that saw more violence produce more evidence in Gettysburg?
- Do you think spirits can choose to show themselves to us, or do we happen to catch small glimpses of them beyond their control?
- When you hear the gunshots going off in Gettysburg, are we hearing residual sounds, or is there an alternate world where the battle is still going on? Does residual energy ever die off?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks