A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 287378603 series 2328548
Quite often, we hear about paranormal investigators and their sensory abilities. This is not one of those stories. This is the story of a paranormal investigator who comes into investigations with a very pragmatic and empathetic approach but takes the emotion out of the mix. How does this help or hinder her investigations and experiences? Today we discuss all of this and more with Alex Matsuo on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What are some cases that Alex has been involved with that she thought were highly likely an active haunting but turned out to be explainable? What were some cases that had no explanation other than the supernatural?
- Can people ever “will” a haunting to happen because they want it so bad?
- What happened in a military housing duplex where two separate families were experiencing the same spirit on separate sides of their walls?
- How often do you think undiagnosed mental illness is to blame for a haunting vs. it being ghosted? How often do you think someone with mental illness is being plagued by the paranormal?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks